Thursday, July 1, 2010

34 week check-up

I went for another routine check-up today.  Everything is still perfect, so we are lucky to have nothing to report.  The baby was moving a lot again so she had some trouble trying to listen to his heartbeat.  I don't think he likes to have it done.  She found it in one place where she tried to listen, and then he rolled over far enough she had to find it on the other side.  :-) It made me laugh. 

I was very lucky to have my first baby shower this past weekend.  Thanks to Jessica, Melanie, and Alyssia for having it for me.  We had a lot of fun and got a lot of very cute stuff!  I have 3 more to come, so I look forward to more fun! 

I am still feeling great and loving pregnancy! I love feeling the baby move.  I feel like the he is surely out of room by now, but it seems like my belly gets a little bigger every day!  He is most active at night, so I am just a little afraid I am getting him on the wrong schedule with me working night shift.  I hope we can transition him to a normal schedule after he arrives. 

I go back to see the doctor again in 2 weeks for another check-up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment