Thursday, February 10, 2011

6 months old

Chase is now 6 months old.  He is getting so big and growing so fast! He now weighs 18 lbs 4.5 oz and measures 27.75 in long.  He now wears size 12 month clothes.  The doctor was very impressed with him.  He is starting to sit up pretty well.  He only needs a little bit of support. 

It is fun to watch him play. He is the definition of a bouncing baby boy!  He loves his Jumperoo.  He especially gets excited when Daddy comes home from work.  :-) He loves to be talked to and gets excited at anyone who will talk to him. 

His favorite song is "Rudolph, the red nosed reindeer" so we are still singing it in February.  It is the only song that I can find that he will stop crying for.  I have tried singing other songs to him and none of them work.  He doesn't cry a lot unless he is hungry or tired, but sometimes he does in the car.  It doesn't matter if I sing or if I play it over the radio.  He just loves to listen to Rudolph. 

Chase is eating baby food now too.  He is a little picky. We started with cereal and he did good at first, but now will not eat it without fruit in it.  He will eat any kind of fruit and sweet potatoes, but not very many other vegetables.  Depending on the day he will eat peas or carrots, but he doesn't like green beans at all.  We haven't tried any meats yet, so that will be interesting to see how he likes them. 

I knew that I would love being a mommy, but I never imagined it would be this wonderful! I just love my baby boy so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment