Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sharing the news

I have finished the Christmas presents for all of the grandparents. Each set of parents are going to get a photo album or frame with a poem that I wrote inside:

Grandchildren are so much fun!
Sure to bring a smile to anyone.
We have no picture for this frame,
We don't even have a name.
But we would like to say
That Baby Ruble is on the way.
Coming in August 2010,
You'll be happy to meet the baby then!
I am very excited to share the happy news. I know our families will all be thrilled.
So far, I really don't feel any different. I have the occasional nausea, but at this point no vomiting (knock on wood). I have found if I don't eat too little or too much, I feel a lot better. I have given up caffeine with the exception of chocolate. I could never give up chocolate! I think I am doing much better at eating healthier. According to my scale, I have not gained any weight yet. According to what I have read, that is normal for this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment